Chromebook Quick Start Guide
You will need to login and be connected to the internet to use your Chromebookg. To connect to the Internet, use any available Wi-Fi network that you have access to.
Logging into your Chromebook
To log into a Chromebook, you need to use a Google account, for students, you should use your Google Classroom account.
- Enter your Google Classroom Account username in the Username Field. If you do not know your Google Classroom Account information, please check with your teacher.
- Enter your Google Account password into the Password Field.
- Click Login – the option to select a profile picture will appear.
- Select your profile Picture – you can pick a default picture or take a new picture.
Note: There is an option to login as a guest if you do not have your Google Classroom account yet!
Turn on Wi-Fi
- After powering on your Chromebook, at the bottom right of the screen, select the time.
- Select Not Connected .
Note: If you see your Wi-Fi network name and a signal strength, your Chromebook is already connected to Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Your Chromebook will automatically look for available networks and show them to you in a list.
- Select the open or secure Wi-Fi network .
- Type the network password (if required).
- Select Connect.
Additional Wi-Fi Information
- If you are having issues connecting to Wi-Fi please watch this brief troubleshooting video to help you connect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRzXk9aCv40