If you are joining a Zoom meeting via the phone, see below for some handy tips!
Joining a Meeting:
- Dial an in-country number. You can find the numbers on your meeting invitation.
- You will be prompted to enter the meeting ID - the nine (9), ten (10), or eleven (11) digit ID provided to you by the host, followed by #.
- If the meeting has not already started and join before host is not enabled, you will be prompted to enter the host key to start the meeting, or to press # to wait if you are participant.
- You will be prompted to enter your unique participant ID. This only applies if you have joined on the computer or mobile device or are a panelist in a webinar. Press # to skip if you do not have a participant ID.
- If required, enter the meeting password sent with the invitation.
If you are the meeting host, see controls below:
*4 - End the meeting for all participants
*5 - Lock or Unlock the meeting
*6 - Mute or unmute yourself
*7 - Start or Stop Recording
Note: all participants in the meeting will be notified when the recording is stopped or started.
*# - Hear the number of participants in the meeting
99 - Mute or unmute all participants
Participants have limited phone controls:
*6 - Toggle mute/unmute
*9 - Raise hand